The Sierra College Press also publishes two electronic journals. These are usually produced twice annually – once in the Fall Semester, and once in the Spring Semester. The journals are:
Examines the fascinating history and characters of what John Muir called “The Range of Light.”
- v1n1: The Range of Light itself: earth, fire, water, and wind.
- v1n3: Education and entertainment are entwined in an issue devoted to entertainment, Gold Country style.
- v2n1: Explores the rugged romance and the harsh reality of the California gold fields.
- v2n2: The highways and byways, buildings and bridges that connect all of us who live in the shadow of the “Range of Light.”
- v3n1: Alonzo Delano: nomad denizen of the world
- v3n2: For your reading and listening pleasure a small sampling of the prose and poetry to be found and enjoyed in The Illuminated Landscape.
- v4n1: The celebration of Sierra College's 75 years by providing a few examples of the inspiring history, and, especially, people who contributed to the history of the Sierra College.
- v4n2: On the Sierra Nevada: Women writers of the 19th Century—presents the writings of fourteen 19th century women writing on their experiences in, and opinions of, the Sierra Nevada region.
- v5n1: Seventeen little-known figures from Sierra Nevada history
- v5n2: Six on the Sierra: Authors. Audio lectures on authors writing about the Sierra Nevada.
- v6n1: Hetch Hetchy Restored?
Provides information about the college’s extraordinary museum and the natural history of our region and the world.
- v1n1: Wonders of the Natural History Museum.
- v1n2: The Sierra Nevada and the conservation movement it inspired.
- v2n1: Nature and history along the Interstate 80 corridor.
- v2n2: Evolutionary theory on the 150th anniversary of Charles Darwin's birth.
- v3n1: Ways in which various organisms fly.
- v3n2: How we use science in our decision making.
- v4n1: The celebration of Sierra College's 75 years by giving a history of field trips at Sierra College.
- v4n2: Directory of museums of the Sierra Nevada
- v5n1: Natural History Museum lecture series
- v5n2: Six on the Sierra: Rock Stars. Audio lectures relating to the geology of the Sierra Nevada.