If you took an OLLI course last semester, you are a continuing student. Please follow these steps to register: go online to www.sierracollege.edu Click on “mySierra Portal.”
Log on to mySierra using the user name and password that you received from Sierra College by mail for continuing students and by email for new students.
You will be prompted to change your password – you must follow these guidelines:
- Must have 8 to 20 characters
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- Cannot be a dictionary word
- Cannot contain special characters
- Cannot be any of the last three passwords you’ve used
- Cannot contain any part of your login user name
For security purposes it is important that you do not share your password. Answer the 3 security questions for password reset capability. You may now access the new mySierra.
- From your mySierra homepage, click on “Add or Drop Classes” from the right hand menu in the Registration and Student Records box.
- Select the Term “Spring 2010” and click on Submit.
- If requested, verify your contact information.
- Follow the instructions “To add a class.” Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and enter the 5-digit course codes for the OLLI classes you wish to add (you may enter up to ten classes at once).
- Click on “Submit Changes.”
- Verify your current schedule as it appears.
- Click on “Finalize Registration”
- Under Account Detail for Term, click on “Click to View and Print Schedule” under Student Schedule/Bill.
- You are now registered for regular noncredit OLLI classes!
- Additional registration information can be found on your mySierra homepage under “How do I…”