Sierra College is proud to present the Tenth Annual Wolverine Athletic Association Golf Tournament. The tournament will be held at The Ridge in Auburn, California on Friday, November 1, 2013. Events begin at 7:00 am and will continue through the afternoon.
Schedule of Events
- 7-9am – Registration, Putting Contest, Driving Range and Breakfast
- 9:00 am – Shotgun Start (scramble format)2:00 pm – No-Host Cocktails
- 3:00 pm – Dinner, Drawing Prizes, Auction and Tournament Awards
All times are subject to change as the day progresses
- Foursome $600: Four players entry to golf tournament, including both breakfast and awards dinner
- Individual Golfers: $150:One player entry to golf tournament, including both breakfast and awards dinner
- Dinner only: $40: One person ticket for awards dinner
- Hole in One Sponsor $5,000
- Eagle Sponsor $2,500
- Birdie Sponsor $1,000
- Par Sponsor $ 500
Please contact Sierra College Foundation for details regarding availability and benefits.
Registration is now open. To register online, go to: www.sierracollege.edu/waagolf . Please remember that proceeds benefit Sierra College Athletics. Sierra College Wolverines set a new record this year by advancing to the playoffs in EVERY sport. This year was also dedicated to team building and taking positive steps forward towards both academic and athletic success as well as giving back to the community. These teams would not succeed without your support. Your participation and commitment is appreciated! Register today for this fun benefit event.
For more information, contact the Sierra College Foundation Office at: (916) 660-7020 or email@example.com
The Ridge Golf Club has a truly exciting layout for golf. Designed by world-renowned course designer Robert Trent Jones Jr., his golf holes take full advantage of their sites while preserving the natural beauty of the land, as is evident in this golden foothills golf course. The address is 2020 Golf Course Road, Auburn CA, 95602.