Campus wireless service is available to students after they purchase an Associated Students of Sierra College (ASSC) activity sticker ($10 per semester). After purchasing the activity sticker your wireless account should be accessible within 30 minutes. (You no longer have to go to the ASSC office.)
Buy your ASSC Activity Sticker
- Log in to mySierra.
- Click on Pay Fees link under Registration and Student Records.
- Select desired term from drop down menu, then click Submit
- Click Credentials button on the right of the screen to order and pay for your sticker.
Upon completion of steps above your ASSC Activity Sticker will be mailed to you. Be sure to have your current mailing address.
- Connect to the "SIERRA_PUBLIC network
- Open your browser and read the Acceptable Use Policy
- You will be prompted to enter the Network Key: 1234567890
This is used to authenticate your laptop/device into the network
- Log in using your mySierra username and password
Wireless Access Maps:
Where the hotspots are for wireless on each campus:
Nevada County Campus
Wireless is free to all enrolled students. Please follow the connection directions.