Apply for
Logo for Print

Estimated Living Expenses and Fees

  • Share
    • Email

Sierra College is Affordable

Sierra College can offer a high quality education at an affordable price

Annual tuition and fees amount to one third the cost of California State Universities, and one quarter of the cost of the Universities of California. (based on 2 semesters).

Sierra College has affordable tuition.

This is a listing of estimated fees and expenses for international students attending Sierra College. This information may be used as a guideline; costs of living, books, etc. may vary per student.

Application Processing Fee (non-refundable; however, funds are credited toward tuition at the time of registration)   $100
Annual Tuition and Fees (Fees based on 24 units - 12 units per semester - Fall & Spring. Actual fees are determined by the number of units students select to enroll in.) $7725
Enrollment Fee ($46 per unit) $1104
Non-Resident Tuition ($193 per unit) $4632
*Capital Outlay Fee ($6 per unit) $144
Campus Health Services Fee $38
Sierra College Mandatory Health Insurance $1397
Books $400
Student Center Fee $10
Total College Expenses $8007


Annual Estimated Living ExpensesAmount
Living Expenses: On-Campus Housing (including room & meals) $6700
Living Expenses: Off-Campus Housing (estimated) $7200
Personal expenses (transportation, clothes, recreation, etc) $2365**
** Living expenses may vary with individual student needs and tastes.
Total Estimated Living Expenses and Tuition Fees $17,000

 Note: Fees are subject to change without notice.

*Foreign Citizen/Resident Capital Outlay Fee: In addition to enrollment fees and non-resident tuition, foreign students (Permanent Residents, Temporary Residents, and F-1 student visa holders) are required to pay a Foreign Citizen/Resident Capital Outlay fee of $6 per unit. This fee is mandatory unless the student can show “economic hardship”. In this case, economic hardship” is defined as victims of persecution or discrimination in the country of citizenship and residency, or one who is a recipient of Aid to Families with Dependent children, the Supplemental Income/State Supplementary Program, or a general assistance program.

Latest Update

Please enable Javascript to see the latest facebook update.

Featured Video