SLO Help and Training for Faculty
If you need help with any aspects of the Assessment and Learning Outcomes processes, reach out to members of our Help and Training team who can assist with questions about:
Help and Training Team
ANTH, BUS, CET, COMM, ESCI, ARHI, MECH, KIN, RECM, ART, AGRI
AUTO, CHEM, CIS, ECON, ESS, FIRE, HSCI, HUM, PHIL, SSCI, THEA, WMST, WELD
AAD, DFST, ENGL, ENGR, GEOG, MUS, PSYC, SKDV, SOC, SPAN, World Languages, HIST, FASH, LRDS, PRCP, PHOT
ASTR, BIOL, EDU, ATHL, CSCI, DES, HED, ESL, MATH, NUTF, PHYS, POLS, NRSR/ALH, HDEV, PDEV, RISE
Fill-in forms should work in Acrobat Reader 11, but Apple’s Preview may not function properly, especially in fields with a lot of text.
- NEW SLAS form: Student Learning Assessment Summary (SLAS) forms are used to track outcome assessment for CSLOs and PSLOs. Forms are due by the census date.
- OLD SLAS form (Word .docx)
- DAA form (Word .docx): Departmental Assessment Analysis (DAA) forms are used to close the assessment loop and capture the meaning of the assessment for the program. Forms are due by the census date.
- Facilitator’s Worksheet: Facilitator’s Worksheet is meant to help guide and assist programs meet the District’s SLO requirements.
- Facilitator’s Worksheet (Word .docx)
Sierra College has many committees and councils which plan for the college’s future and keep records of its past. Most of these committees are open to faculty, staff, and students to join. Some are established for a defined period of time and specific purpose and are dissolved once that purpose is accomplished.