An Invitation from the Sierra College Friends of the Library
Won’t you help us support the Sierra College Library?
Our libraries on the Rocklin, Nevada County and Truckee campuses need your help and you can provide invaluable assistance with a tax-deductible donation.
The Sierra College Friends of the Library
- Supports the Sierra College Library in developing services and providing materials for students and the community
- Encourages gifts and bequests to the Library
- Fosters greater support for and use of the Sierra College Library
- Strives to fulfill the Sierra College Library mission to develop quality programs
Here is how you can help…
- Join the Friends of the Library yourself
- Encourage others to join the Friends of the Library
- Locate individuals willing to bequeath all or part of their estate to the college
- Provide for the Library in your estate plan
- Identify businesses willing to donate to the college library
- Buy books at the Friends of the Library book sales
- Attend and promote special college events, such as Friends of the Library lectures and the Intellectual Salon series
- Remember a loved one through the Friends of the Library Commemorative Book Program
Helping the Sierra College Library is easy and all it takes is a few minutes of your time.
Please complete membership form. Print and return it to:
Sierra College Friends of the Library
5100 Sierra College Blvd., LRC 309
Rocklin, CA 95677
Make checks payable to the:
Sierra College Friends of the Library, Sierra College Foundation
All donations are tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for details
You can also donate online by clicking the “Donate” button found on this page.