Get Free One-on-One Writing Help in All Subjects
Improve your writing skills. Get feedback on your projects. Overcome writer’s block.
We Can Help with Any Subject
Papers and Essay Exams
- Clarifying assignments
- Interpreting literature
- Citing sources in MLA, APA, Chicago and other formats
- Oral presentations
- Essay exam strategies
- Developing and organizing ideas
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Grammar and punctuation
- Research process
- Word processing
Resume and Application Essays
- Transfer applications to four-year schools
- Scholarship essays
- Cover letters
Our ultimate goal is to empower your success and to help you become a self-reliant writer.Anna ha, writing center
How to meet with Writing Center Staff
- Learn how to make a Writing Center appointment using Sierra Connect: [Watch video] [Read instructions]
- Appointments are online via Zoom or in-person at the Writing Center (LRC, second floor)
- Make an online or in-person appointment for 30-minutes or one-hour using your Sierra Connect account. View step-by-step instructions to help you schedule an appointment.
- If you have an online appointment with one of the Writing Center staff and you are on campus, you can access Zoom on a computer in a Writing Center and Reference Zoom Appointment Room in the Rocklin library. To do so, check in at the Circulation desk (LRC, second floor) to find out where to go.
- Drop-in help is also available at the Writing Center (LRC, second floor) M -Th 10:00 am –2:00pm.
Nevada County Campus (NCC)
Drop-in hours and appointments are available in
the NCC Library/Learning Commons and via Zoom. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.