Access Forms and Review Important Information
Find links to all the forms you may need for Admissions and Records. Every form is listed and explained below.
- These forms are also available at the Admissions and Records Office.
- You are responsible for all deadlines. Check the Academic Calendar for dates.
- Looking for a form not listed below? Use the General Student Petition.
- Need help? Contact Admissions and Records.
Must be completed by the high school to certify compliance with the provisions of the Academic Enrichment program.
Learn the academic renewal requirements and how to begin the petition process.
To repeat a course to meet a legally mandated training requirement as a condition of continued paid or volunteer employment.
We are currently not approving Audit Petitions for fall 2022. In accordance with Education Code 76370, an eligible student may petition to audit a course AFTER the Late Registration/Add Drop period. Auditing is on a space available basis and requires the instructor’s permission. Instructors have no obligation to grade assignments of students auditing a course.
Request a change of major. If you receive financial aid, you must declare a major—you cannot be undeclared. If you change your major after you receive your financial aid, you may be required to repay your financial aid. Visit Graduation Preparation for more information. For help, contact Counseling.
Provides proof of enrollment for insurance, housing, etc. Fill out the Enrollment Verification request form and submit it to Admissions and Records. You can pick up your enrollment verification at Admissions and Records. Allow three days for processing. Any forms not picked up within 60 days will be destroyed. We will mail your verification when it is complete if you provide a large, self-addressed stamped envelope.
Learn about our Excused Withdraw options and the financial aid and academic implications, so you can make an informed decision before submitting an Excused Withdraw Petition.
Use this form for the following:
- AP credit
- Dismissal Appeal: To appeal dismissal before sitting out one semester.
- DD214 with Honorable Discharge
- Military Withdrawal
- Pass/No Pass
- Unit Overload (to request taking up to or more than 20 units)
- Course Repeat: Lapse of Time (seven or more years)
- Course Repeat: Extenuating Circumstances
- Dismissal Readmission: To come back to Sierra College after sitting out one semester.
- Request for Confidentiality of Student Information (Choose “Other” and note it is a Request for Confidentiality)
This form is for any grade change including changing an Incomplete to a letter grade.
To request additional time to complete coursework.
To fill out and electronically sign the form, download it to your device.
Students can request to meet prerequisites and corequisites through:
- Substitute or waiver: If a prerequisite/corequisite for a course has not been offered for two consecutive semesters, students may petition to use a substitute course as the prerequisite/corequisite waived.
- Appeal based on knowledge or skill: Students may appeal a prerequisite/corequisite because they feel the they have the knowledge or skills to succeed in the course despite not meeting the prerequisite/corequisite. Students will be required to document or demonstrate this knowledge or skill.
- Complaint of unlawful discrimination: Students may appeal a prerequisite if they feel it is being applied in a discriminatory manner.
Submit the Prerequisite/Corequisite Appeal Petition Form to the Division Dean and then to the Assessment Office. Learn more about prerequisites, corequisites, and advisories. Contact Placement Services for assistance.
Use this form to add, late add, reinstate, drop or withdraw from a class. One form per class is required.
The college may release directory information to military recruiters and the media. You can restrict this by request. Your directory information includes:
- Phone number
- Date and place of birth
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Weight and height of athletic team members
- Dates of attendance
- Degrees and awards received and most recent previous school attended
Students who do not wish this information to be released must submit a General Student Petition by marking “Other” and noting that it is a Request for Confidentiality. It is preferred that students submit the form during the first two weeks of the semester or the first three days of summer session.
Student parents (a student who has a child or children under 18 years of age who will receive more than half of their support from that student) are eligible for priority registration.
Student Parent Priority Form (requires mySierra log in to access)
Find instructions and helpful tips on how to submit transcripts from other schools, and how to order official and unofficial Sierra College transcripts.
Transfer other college credits to Sierra. Only use for urgent circumstances.
- Academic Standing
- How to Complete the Sierra College Online Application
- Refund and Disbursement Information
- Student ID cards