Financial Aid Forms and Resources
Access Forms and Review Important Information
How to find out what forms you need:
- Go to your mySierra account
- Click on the Financial Aid tab to find out if you must complete any of the forms listed below
- If you do, click on the name of the form you need and print it.
- Submit the completed form(s) in person, by email using your Sierra College email address, or by mail to the Financial Aid Office at the Rocklin or Nevada County Campus.
General Forms and Resources
- Affidavit of Citizenship and Immigration Status
- Emancipation/Legal Guardianship Documentation
- Orphan/Ward of the Court Verification
- Student Assistance Fund Endowment (SAFE) Form (mySierra log in required)
Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Forms and Resources
- 2023-24 Financial Aid Handbook
- 2023-24 Financial Aid Policies
- 2023-24 Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- CCPG Application (English)
- Comprehensive SEP Hold
- FERPA Form: Permission to Release Information
- Homeless Verification Form
- Loan Process (2023-24)
- LoanWise Packet (2023-24)
- Parent FAFSA Refusal Certification Letter (2023-2024)
The 1098-T tuition statements are posted annually in mySierra for tax purposes. If you requested to receive a print copy of your 1098-T, it will be sent your mailing address on file. If you have any questions, contact the Cashier’s Office.
- California Community Colleges: I Can Go to College/I Can Afford College
- California Student Aid Commission. Financial aid available through the State of California.
- FAFSA on the Web: Complete your FAFSA online and view school codes. Federal Student Aid Information Center (FAFSA processor): (800) 4FED-AID (1-800-433-3243); TDD: (800) 730-8913.
- Financial Aid Information
- Fraud Hotline
- Internal Revenue Service – Recorded federal tax and refund information
- Student Aid on the Web