Emergency and Law Enforcement Response
The Department of Community Safety is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If in doubt, call 911.
- All Campuses: Department of Community Safety – (916) 660-7120 (extension 7120 on Campus, Bldg Xt1) and/or Placer County Sheriff’s Office at (530) 889-7800
- Rocklin Campus: Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400
- Roseville Center: Roseville Police Department at (916) 774-5000
- Nevada County Campus (NCC): Grass Valley Police Department at (530) 477-4600
- Tahoe-Truckee Campus: Truckee Police Department at (530) 550-2323
Our CARE Team provides coordinated support for students in distress and takes a proactive approach to address concerns about student behavior, academic progress and personal issues, including mental health concerns.
Did you know you can request a safety escort?
Call (916) 660-7120 to request a safety escort to and from class on our Rocklin and Nevada County campuses.
Our officers are responsible for:
- 2021 Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act Report
- Daily Incident Report. See crimes or incidents reported to Department of Community Safety. Enter zip code “95677” and “CA-Sierra College” for agency. On map page, click on Details button at top left to find individual events.